Monday 10 January 2011

The Jacques Townhouse Pop-up Hotel

Back in the Summer I assisted Cordelia Weston with creating props for the pop up hotel The Jacques Townhouse. The Creative Director of the project was David Carter, while Cordelia Weston was Creative Stylist. We created beautiful Marie-Antoinette style cakes and made beautiful pompoms. Here are some images that I took during the process.

We varnished lots and lots of sweets...

Varnishing Macaroons is harder than you'd expect...

We painted pears and cherries white...

Our tasty looking cakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Unless otherwise noted, all work © Ruth Ley
    If you re-blog my photos or work then please link back to this blog, many thanks!
    I'll always give credit to all artists, designers and shops that I blog but if you want it removed, just email me and it'll be gone in a flash! Likewise, if I haven't given an accurate credit then again just email.