Monday 3 January 2011

Jack Wills

In the Summer I assisted Sarah May on a shoot for Jack Wills AW/10. The photographer was Elaine Constantine. I had SO much fun doing this shoot as we were at an amazing house in a quaint village and Elaine worked in a very natural way, filming the models to really capture the mood of the collection.

We had a lovely drive in the sunshine up to our location...


And this is what greeted us upon our arrival...


The interior was a grand as the exterior...


In the heat of the summer we needed it to be Autumn...





The finale was an amazing party scene, which so really fun to set up. There was music in the form of a band and a dj, apple juice in beer bottles and quite a few extras, making it a really great atmosphere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

    Unless otherwise noted, all work © Ruth Ley
    If you re-blog my photos or work then please link back to this blog, many thanks!
    I'll always give credit to all artists, designers and shops that I blog but if you want it removed, just email me and it'll be gone in a flash! Likewise, if I haven't given an accurate credit then again just email.